Liability Waiver Statement: I, Renter, agree to assume any and all liability associated with the use of this rental equipment. Live Well 30A is not responsible for any injury resulting from the use of rental equipment.
Damage Statement: I, Renter, agree to replace any damaged, lost or stolen rented property including bikes, helmets, locks, baskets, golf carts, stand up paddleboards (including damage to paddleboard fins), kayaks, cribs, highchairs, beach chairs or any other item rented from Live Well 30A.
I, Renter, agree to the replacement cost for lost, stolen or damaged items as follows:
- All bikes: $360
- YOLO Boards or YOLO Yaks (Total Loss)- $850
- YOLO Boards (Fin damage only)- $285
- Kayak- $500
- Cornhole game- $200
- Bocce ball game- $50
- Backpack chair- $75
- Standard Beach chair- $150
- Beach chair (footrest only)- $35
- Umbrella- $175
- Lock- $25
- Helmet- $25
- Basket- $15
- Paddle- $100
- Life Jacket- $25
*The list above is not exhaustive and only includes commonly lost or stolen items. If any other item rented from Live Well Bike and Concierge is lost, stolen or damaged, Renter will be responsible for paying the replacement fee.
Return Policy Statement: Orders cancelled more than one week prior to delivery will receive a full refund. If you cancel within a week of delivery, you will be refunded 50% of the total amount paid. If you cancel on the day of delivery, we can only offer in-store credit (rental credit, not retail goods), or we would be glad to make exchanges for scheduled delivery of comparable value. If you cancel after delivery, we can offer in-store credit (rental credit, not retail goods) for the unused portion of the respective rental period. NOTE: All golf cart orders are finalized upon payment and cannot be refunded. We, unfortunately, cannot control the weather and our standard refund policy applies to all items including beach service.
If you need to swap a bike due to a preference change or accidentally ordering the wrong size there will be a $10 swap fee. If you have received a damaged bike please call ASAP for a free swap.
Cancellation of Beach Fires & Catering
In order to not be charged for your Beach fire, you must be cancel no later than 11:00 AM the day of the fire. Please note that the $100 permit fee is non-refundable. If you do not cancel by 11:00 AM, you will be charged the full price of the fire even if there is inclement weather.
For catering, once it is booked with our chef, there is a zero cancellation policy.
Cancellation Policy because of Inclement Weather: There is a zero cancellation or refund policy because of inclement weather for all services.
Website Privacy Statement
- We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the privacy of your personally identifiable information and promoting trust and confidence on the Internet.
- This Privacy Protection Policy (the “Policy”) is applied to all of the websites owned by us and describes the methods that we use for the collection, storage and use of personally identifiable information about the users of our websites.
- As used herein, “personally identifiable information” means any non-public information that would enable us or a third party to identify or contact users of our websites (sometimes referred to in this Policy as “you”) by electronic or other means.
- This website collects information about users during registration, inquiry and participation in certain activities, including contests and surveys.
- Such information may include your name, address, telephone number, credit card information and email address.
- We may also use “cookies” and similar technology to obtain information about your visits to our sites.
- We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, our cookie information and the pages you request.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
Use of Information
We use the personally identifiable information we collect principally to provide you with the information that you have requested to collect payment from you and to let you know about other offerings which may be of interest to you. Postal and email information, for example, enables communication about services offered and ordered, as well as the proper provisioning and billing of those services.
- Like most businesses today, we use third-party vendors to carry out certain functions. And like most businesses today, we share online data with those third-party vendors to the extent necessary for them to perform their work. For example, we may use a third-party payment processing company in order to process credit card payments of deposit or rent. In such an instance, we will share your personally identifiable information in order to verify the credit card account information that you have submitted to us. We contractually require such third-party vendors to use personally identifiable information that we share with them only for the purpose(s) for which it was shared. We also contractually require such entities to protect such information from any further or otherwise improper use.
- We do not otherwise rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people except when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances: From time to time, we may provide personally identifiable online information in response to subpoenas and other legal demands from law enforcement agencies or in response to court orders.
- We may use the email address you provide to give you product announcements, service updates or additional information that you may request.
Security of Information
- All personally identifiable information is maintained in secure databases. We use multiple layers of encryption, firewalls and other technology to ensure the security of your personal information, and to prevent unauthorized access or improper use.