30A has something for everyone. The vibe is always casual and laid back. Hopefully these suggestions will help you get the most out of your vacation. Feel free to call or email anytime. We will be glad to help coordinate any of these items or answer any questions.
Top 10 List
- Get in the water! The clear, warm waters of the Gulf are our best asset. Period. Swim, paddleboard, fish, kayak, surf, skim board or any other way you can get out there- do it! There is nothing to be afraid of as long as you pay attention to the flags. Get out there and have some fun!
- Beach fire- The beach by night is magical. There are tons of stars, usually the right breeze and a peacefulness you can’t find many other places. A beach fire is an event your family WILL NOT forget.
- Walk on the beach- Our favorite times are Sunset and Sunrise.
- Amphitheatres and Greens- They are located in Rosemary Beach, Alys The Hub Beach, Seaside and Watercolor. Check the calendar of events for movie nights, concerts, etc. They are free, low key and family friendly.
- Bike ride- We have tons of bike paths, neighborhoods and state parks. They are very safe and fun.
- State parks and dune lakes- In my opinion, these are great resources that are underused. They are rare and beautiful
- Sunday Brunch at Hibiscus- This is for a laid back crowd who wants good food and a great, peace and love atmosphere. I prefer to bike there. It’s located in Grayton Beach.
- Sunset- To locals, this is a daily, sacred event. To get the full experience, arrive one hour before Sunset. The beach is the best spot but can be enjoyed from any spot on 30A. Sunrise is quite special too.
- Golf and Tennis- We are lucky to have great courses and courts.
- Festivals- Music, wine, art and more. 30A knows how to throw a party. They are always casual and laid back.